The Reiki Process
a non-invasive Japanese healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the client/patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Reiki - A Healing Art:Electro-chemical energy exists in every cell in our bodies which is how cells communicate with each other. In Eastern cultures, this energy is referred to as chi or prana. Depletion or disruption of this energy flow happens with stress and can progress to injury or disease if energy stagnation or blockage persists. Once the body is replenished and flowing smoothly, it supports the immune system and all organs and tissues in a balanced fashion. This balance optimizes performance, motivation and clarity.
Reiki Benefits Mind and Body:
- Enables the body to experience a truly restful state, breathing becomes slower and deeper allowing oxygen to reach all the vital organs and cells.
- Reduces stress
- Calms and helps refocus the mind
- Improves circulation and any blockages and toxins are eliminated
- Energy flows freely and effectively, re-balancing body and mind
- Helps develop a winning, empowering mindset
- More rapid muscle healing after intense workouts and competition
- Helps increase strength and resistance to injury
- Reduces pain intensity
- Reiki is used as an alternative therapy in major sports leagues including PGA, NFL, NBA, MLB, and with Olympic athletes, healing and preparing them for the big game.
- Reiki is used in hospitals all over the United States as an alternative treatment for healing and pain management.
- A Reiki session usually takes place on a massage table while the guest is fully clothed.
- Performed by a trained ‘attuned’ Reiki practitioner.
- Gentle touch to head, hands and feet.