Dare we say, "Spring has finally sprung"?! We think we're in the clear from Winter weather and at Rutz Naturals that means it's time for SPRING CLEANING. Being that our products are infused with Reiki energy, we cleanse for spring on two levels: Physically and Energetically.
Let us break down what that looks like for you...
This is the form of "Spring Cleaning" that your mama taught you about when you were younger. Start at the top floor and work your way down. At Rutz, we like natural products with awesome scents so we went ahead and created an aHomeatherapy line that combines both!
1. Rutz Naturals Cleaner
- $10 per bottle!
- Great for all sealed surfaces (except mirrors)
- Comes in several scents with different benefits!
- Peppermint Lavender
- Antibacterial. Antiviral. Antifungal. Insect repellent.
- Aromatherapy potential benefits: calming. Improves concentration. Elevates mood.
- Antibacterial antifungal and antioxidant properties. Insect repellent.
- Aromatherapy potential benefits: reduces stress.
- Antibacterial. Antiseptic. Disinfectant.
- Aromatherapy potential benefits: boost mental energy. Stress relief.
- Antibacterial. Deodorizer. Insect repellent.
- Aromatherapy potential benefits: calming, aids in reducing feeling of stress and anxiety, reduces feeling of drowsiness and irritability. *not for use around cats.
- Cilantro Lime
- Natural cleanser. Degrease. Deodorize. Pest repellent.
- Aromatherapy potential benefits: energizing. Emotional balance and wellbeing. Relieves stress and anxiety.
2. Rutz Room Spritz
- No harsh chemicals or fragrances
- $18 per bottle
- Base Ingredients
- Deionized Water
- Coconut Oil
- Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside
- Four Scentz
Using Sage and San Paolo we cleanse our rooms at a spiritual and energetic level. Doing this brings balance to our homes and a positive sense of new beginning. People think that the two do the same thing, but they do have differences.
- Sage smudging your home
- Smudging is burning herbs and plant resins for medicinal and spiritual use
- It has been used since ancient times for healing and to clear the build up of emotional or spiritual negativity.
- How To Smudge a Room:
- open the door and windows in the selected room
- take the sage stick, light it up and allow the sage to burn until it smokes
- hold the stick in your dominate hand then start at the beginning of the room and rotate the smudging stick clockwise, continue throughout the room
- when the direction of the fumes are pointed in a uniform direction this can indicate that you can move to the next location
2. Palo Santo
- Also referred to"Holy Stick"
- Palo Santo is a natural wood and aromatic incense (smells AMAZING!)
- It has been used for centuries
- Palo Santo is a spiritual remedy
- It is used for purifying and cleansing,
- Palo Santo can also be used to get rid of evil spirits and misfortune
- Palo Santo also has proven medicinal benefits
- It is used for relieving common colds and flu symptoms, as well as stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, and emotional pain
Feeling inspired to cleanse your space? Use the code SpringCleaning10 for 10% off of your purchase on anything in our aHomeatherapy line.